Lunch Menu 3
- Paruppu Currry/South Indian Dhal Curry
- Roasted Papadas
- Cow pea Thooran
- Steamed Rice
In Place of Paruppu curry you can use other curry like sambar, and instead of cowpea thooran you can choose any other vegetable like, carrot, beans, cabbage, beetroot or any other of your choice.. End the meal with a sweet or dessert.(Click) For Some dessert in this page..
If you are a non vegetarian, here i give you some idea, make dry dish with Fish/Chicken/Mutton, Fish means go with Fish Fry, Chicken had lot of Dry items, Chicken 65/Chilli chicken, then for mutton, Mutton Chukka.. don’t have any thing in hand, just take a egg make a good soft omelet serve with this menu combo, to make heavy meal…
- Wash and clean the dhal, Pressure cook it with turmeric powder and hing, Cook it for 2-3 whistles..
- In the mean time wash and clean the rice steam it for 2 whistles or do as per your regular instruction..
- Chop Cow pea, Onion, Tomato for rasam..
- Make the masala for thooran, rasam and paruppu curry..
- Start preparing the curry and thooran as per recipe instruction..
- Fry or roast the papadas.. Serve this combo hot by drizzling some Ghee over the hot steamed Rice..
“Lunch Menu 3”