Rich Chocolate Cake.. Already i have few chocolate cake in this page,… though Christmas season is coming and we all started the celebration with this yummy yummy chocolaty cake.. Chocolate cake craving never ends.. Today i don’t have the plan to bake a cake.. and finally end with this lovely chocolate cake..
Nowadays Jess learned some patience to wait behind the camera.. Happy with him.. with his support i took this Click.. he waited until i drop the camera to the bag.. Now i tell you the reason .. he loves chocolates a lot.. from morning he baked he was blab blab “ Amma Cake for Appu, Amma Cake for Appu
Rich Chocolate Cake
Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook time: 20-25 mins | Temperature: 180C
|Butter+oil||1/2 cup +1/4 cup|
|Cocoa Powder||1/2 cup|
|Baking Powder||1/2 tsp|
|Baking Soda||1/4 tsp|
|Vanilla Extract||1 tsp|
For Chocolate Cream
|Amul Fresh Cream||200 ml|
|Cocoa Powder||1/4 cup|
|Sugar Sprinkles||3 tsp|
1. Break one egg and beat well, again break the other one beat well, add butter, Sugar and beat them till they form a creamy texture.. in hand blender it took 4-5 mins in medium-high speed, Add the seized Cocoa Powder, Maida/APF, Baking powder, Baking Soda.. Preheat the Oven to 180C for 10 mins..
- You can add some nuts and stuffing to the cake, to make it more rich…
- Preheating the oven is must..
- Instead of preparing chocolate cream, if you use any frosting technique you can go with your choice..
- I used Amul fresh Cream for the Chocolate cream..
- Topping with sugar sprinkles is optional..
Do You want to know, What gadget i used to bake this lovely cake.. Click here