Pressure Cooker Cake/No Butter Pressure Cooker Cake, This is long waited and most requested recipe in This page.. now anyone can do a cake in home, without the old fashioned Sand method, without butter, and the main thing you don’t need a Oven to bake a cake..
This is simple method is very very easy to handle.. i was postponing the pressure cooker cake coz in the end result, sometime the cooker will spoil.. and once i was chit chat with my friend she suggest this technique.. and i was keep postponing this method too, for the same reason how the cooker will look.. hopefully for this christmas Season i don’t want to push this back, and i had a very old pressure cooker in hand too.. without the second thought i start preparing this and end result was amazed and stunned there to see the result.. All you need to prepare a cake you need a oven or oven like setup.. instead of pressure cooker you can choose any heavy bottomed nonstick pan too, be sure you have a proper lid for the pan.. Carefully handle the instruction and method to get a best result.. Will you believe a cake can made without oven without Butter.. now it affordable for all i know i know, you are so happy with this post.. The main motive for this post till in most villages butter is not a handy ingredient, in that sense i alter with oil, and I didn’t use any hand mixer here to blend the batter, i use my Egg whisker, that too available in all the home.. if you don’t have the egg whisker too no worries use a Wooden spoon or normal ladle to mix..
Already i have a post “to bake a cake without oven by steaming method“.. Here this pressure cooker cake texture has no change with the Oven preparation. I hope this post will useful for all the viewers to learn the method easily.. any doubts and queries, feel free to mail me or message me.. Do try and let me know how it turned for you.. here you go..
No Butter Pressure Cooker Cake
Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook time: 20 mins | Serves: 2 | Temperature: 180C
|Olive Oil||1/4 cup|
|Baking Powder||1/4 tsp|
|Baking Soda||a pinch|
|Vanilla Essence||1/2 tsp|
|Tutti Frutti||3 tsp|
1. All you need is pressure cooker without weight and stand or tiffin box lid to keep in the Pressure cooker, then a bowl or baking tin which suits the size with the cooker.. the Lid or stand helps to avoid the direct heat from the Cooker.. So its a must thing and important rule to follow.. Put the stand or lid inside the Cooker, Slightly close the cooker and start heat this in medium flame for 10-15 mins..
- Here i did in half cup quantity, make sure to increase the quantity and measurement to prepare a large size..
- I used my 3ltr cooker here.
- Use a good stand or tiffin box lid and make sure to place in the center of the cooker.
- All the ingredients should in room temperature..
- If you don’t have olive oil, then use cooking oil..
- The egg should foam up, then only the result will good.
- No need to use the pressure cooker weight, but should use the gas cut, otherwise heat may release..
- Use the flame in medium.. don’t raise the heat above medium, the heat should spread slowly and it should get enough time to cook