Panner Fried Rice
Prep Time: 20 mins | Cook time: 15-20 mins | Serves: 2
|Cooked Rice||1.5 cups|
|Ginger Garlic Paste||1 tsp|
|Carrot||1/4 cup chopped/Grated|
|Beans||1/4 finely chopped|
|Fresh Green Peas/Frozen Green Peas||1/4 cup|
|Coriander Leaves||a handful|
1. Cook the Rice With needed salt, release the pressure and set aside, Finely chop the Vegetable(Carrot, Beans, Onion). If you have frozen peas, then Soak them for 2-3 hours in boiled water, or soak them for 6-8 hours, Pressure cook the soaked Peas for 2-3 whistle and set aside.. Here i used Fresh Green Peas.
- Cook the Rice with salt once the pressure released, fluff them using a forks, to avoid the clumps.
- Cook the panner in Low medium flame to avoid the rubbery texture. and cooking in low medium flame helps to keep the panner soft for long time.
- Chop the vegetables to small, this helps to reduce the cooking time.
- Potato Fry, Machurinan, Raita, will be the best pair with this bowl..