Gooseberry is rich in Iron content mint and Exotic flavours such as mint, lime, ginger shall be added to make this as a wholesome recipe to Beat the Heat. Co-bloggers who are involved in this series are also posting innovative recipes, perhaps this is the time for me to post one, with concentrated flavours which will tickle your taste buds as it creates a warm blend because of ingredients such as ginger and honey. It also helps in soothes your throat and to remove toxins in your body. This complete combinations is full of vitamins and stimulates immunity to your body during this summer season.
Gooseberry Mint Lemonade
Prep Time: 0 mins | Cook time: 0 mins | Serves: 2
|Ginger||a small piece|
|Sweet Basil Seeds||1 tsp|
- Sweet basil is an optional ingredient, i added for its cooling nature, i know most of you had difficult to find sweet basil in shops, fro those who feel this is an unknown ingredient can vomit this, there is no taste blend with this basil seed.
- Mint and ginger is for extra fragrance.
- Adjust the honey to your sweet tooth..
- Serve with Ice cubes for more cooling..
- this juice must serve immediately once it done, you can ice cold water to make the juice..