Energy Bites are new type of recipe which goes viral with this generation. Energy bite is nothing but Ladoo’s which we had in our childhood. This generation kids not only need good taste, they need fashioned name to attract their attention.
I remember fruit ladoo when I prepared, this recipe is similar to fruit ladoo. Energy bites and Energy bar are easy snack, from kids to adults this instant energy bites are easy feed. Fuzz free recipe to munch on a busy desk. I Prepare this complete recipe in my new “Preethi Turbo Chopper”.
Preethi Turbo chopper Helps me finish this task with in 5 mins time, so many variations can be done with this one base recipe. Stainless steel blade helps to precess the food in expert way. I love this Mess free life with this wonderful invention of Preethi. I got my perfect competent assistant.
Preethi Turbo chopper is extremely handy, simple to operate and multi-utility in nature, this Preethi Turbo Chop has a 450 watt motor that will help to chop or to make chutneys in seconds. This can be used as hand blender to make gourmet dips or grind nuts easily.
This turbo chop has high precision super sharp blades that will mince meat in a minute and perform many other functions as efficiently. With this device, kitchen jobs will be done quickly became it has a hassle-free operation and cleaning it is super easy.
Step by step Picture instruction
Take two teaspoon of peanut butter in the chopper bowl, give one touch press on the motor to make it soft.
Add in the pitted Dates to the bowl and blend for a few seconds.
Add in the cinnamon powder and rolled oats to the bowl again give a mix by blending the chopper. Remove the blade knead the dough, divide them into equal sized balls and garnish with chopped nuts.
Energy Bites in Preethi Turbo Chopper
Prep Time: 2-3 mins | Cook time: 0 mins | Serves: 2
|Pitted Dates||12-15 nos|
|Rolled Oats||1/2 cup|
|Cinnamon Powder||1/2 tsp|
|Peanut Butter||2 tsp|
|Chopped Nuts(Almond, Cashew)||2 tsp|
- Take two Teaspoons of Peanut butter in the Preethi Turbo chopper, fix the motor and give one touch to soft the peanut butter, Add in the Pitted Dates again fix back the motor, give a touch on the motor for 2-3 seconds, The dates will chopped finely in the chopper.
- Add in the cinnamon powder, Rolled oats to the bowl, again give a touch to mix properly, Now remove the Blade knead the dough and roll them into equal sized balls.
- Garnish with Chopped nuts and store them in a air tight box.
- This energy bits can be stored in room temperature for more than 15 days.
- I recommend to make this energy bites in fresh batches.