Mutton Roast, I started planning for christmas recipes, here is a big treat for the readers who like mutton, Mostly Mutton will prepare in traditional form, Mostly every one follow their family recipes for mutton.. this delicious dish is not our family method
.. completely different..
This is a no coconut recipe, delicious spicy hot mutton roast complement well with Bread, Ghee Rice, Roti, Dosa too.. Very happy with the result, i got a new add in mutton list.. Very simple recipe with less effort.. Last year i posted lot of Cakes for christmas, no change in this year too, planned to share lot of new cakes, snacks, and main dishes too
.. defiantly this festival season is gonna visual feast here.. the day i prepared this roast was very messy here.. I’m not satisfied with the main picture, catch in a hurry.. i apologize for it.. here you go with the delicious recipe…
Recipe Cuisine: Indian | Recipe Category: Semi Gravy
Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook time: 50 mins | Serves: 2
||1 large finely chopped
||2-3 spring leaves
||1 medium sized
||1- 1.5 tsp
1. Wash and clean the mutton and set aside, Take the ingredients to Grind, Grind them finely..
2. Heat a pressure cooker with oil, Saute the Onion, Saute till it turns pink color, add in the Curry Leaves…
3. Add in the Grinded paste, Cook till the masala dries up, Add in all the spice powders(Chillie powder, Coriander Powder, Turmeric Powder, Graham masala,Jeera Powder) with Some salt.
4. Cook in Medium flame till the raw smell removes, Now add in the Cleaned mutton pieces, and mix them well with the masala..
5. Add 3/4 cup of water and bring this boil well, check for salt…
6. Pressure cook this for 4-5 whistles.. wait until the pressure release, Change this to a nonstick kadai or do what i did, In the same pressure pan, boil this and cook till the gravy get thick… add in the Chopped Coriander Leaves..
- Using Boneless meat gives a best result..
- If you have fennel powder then no need grind with the masala, add it with the masala powders..
- Tomato is a optional one, in the original recipe there is no tomato, i added to my taste..
- Pressure cooking the meat depends on your choice, i usually cook the meat for 4-5 whistles..
- Making dry and semi dry is depend to your choice..
(Visited 204 times, 1 visits today)