How to Make Mini Aloo Paratha?
Parathas are an awesome Indian recipe, mainly this recipe is from North part of India. Paratha recipe follows with various method of stuffing, Today’s recipe is a special one for me, that I recreated my old recipe which was shared by a very good friend.
To being an active mom, we need some good heavy breakfast in the morning. This aloo paratha is a flavourful one with very minimal masala. Parathas are really an alternative rich diet for South Indian breakfast plate. From usual Idli/Dosa this an twist with so many variations of vegetables. Aloo Mini Paratha is a best one for kids lunch box. Where it attracts the kids attention with their cute look, and stuff some of your kids favourite vegetables to make them more yummier.
Preparation for Aloo Mini Paratha
Take a Bowl with flour, Ghee and salt
Sprinkle some water and knead a soft dough.
Set the dough aside for 45 mins, to make them more softer.
Take Boiled Potato in a another bowl, add Jeer powder, Chaat masala, Aamchur powder(Dry Mango Powder), Garam masala, Red chilli powder and Salt
Mix them well and set aside
Take a pinch of dough roll into a ball, dust the dough with flour, evenly flat the dough using a rolling pin.
Place a spoon of stuffing into the Rolled roti
Slowly Close the Roti to form a ball
Again dust the Stuffed Dough ball with some flour
Slowly flat the roti using a rolling pin, slowly roll the roti to avoid spilling out of stuffing from the roti
Heat a tawa, Place the Roti in the hot tawa, Flip and cook both the sides by drizzling some ghee/oil over the roti
Tada, there you see my yummy Mini Aloo Paratha..
“Mini Aloo Paratha”
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)