Mushroom-Egg Kothu Parota
Kothu Parota is my most favorite dish… love to add some left over curries, leftover subji’s with a new a twisted taste..When back from our home town we take a parcel of plain paroto, i store them in a freezer to do this instant dinner recipe..
When ever our parents visit our home they too get a good parcel of parota’s.. yes the parotas form sivakasi had some special taste.. sivakasi, virudhunagar, kovilpetti, famous for oily snacks, parota’s are the main in their list..:) after my marriage i heard lot of varieties in parotas, without fail i’ve tasted them too.. this time i had a pack of mushroom more than three days in my refrigerator, so quickly i’ve cleaned, chopped them and added to our favorite kothu parota.. that taste yum yum.. lets see our today’s instant recipe.. do try and let me know how it turns for you…:)
Green Chillie- 2-3
Curry Leaves- 1 spring
Turmeric powder- 1/4 tsp
Chicken Masala-2 tsp
Coriander Leaves- 2 spring
Oil- 3-4 tsp
Salt- as per taste
* Chop the Onion Tomato finely, Clean the Mushroom and chop them, Slit the Green chillies, Chop the Coriander leaves, and cut the parota’s in bit size..
* Heat the kadai with oil and fry the Chopped Mushrooms and set them aside.
* Again heat the kadai with a tsp of oil and fry the egg’s with a pinch of salt, and set them aside
* Add in the Ginger Garlic paste, saute for a while.. then add in the green chilliies and curry leaves.
* Add the Mushroom ad egg, give a good mix with the masala.. In this check for salt and add as per your taste..
*Add in the Parotas, flip them with mushroom- egg masala..
* Mushroom and egg is my choice, this can be substituted with carrots, beans, peas, cabbage, cauliflower, or chicken, mutton..
* When adding salt carefully add, best is to add salt in the last step.