1. Take all the spices and keep it aside.. First I’m in the preparation of Caramelized Sugar, It took some time to cool, and we need the ingredients in room temperature.. so here i clearly showed the pictures for caramelizing the sugar.. The reason i sharing the caramelization is atfirst i had lot of doubts in making a perfect caramelized sugar.. Heat a Kadai to good enough hot.. Put the 4 tsp of sugar to the hot Kadai..
2. In the mean time take the 3/4 cup of sugar in a mixer and Add all the spices. and powder this..set aside for later use..
3. Coming to caramelization.. Slowly the sugar starts to melt in the heat Kadai.. I gave 20 seconds gap for each shot.. so don’t low the flame.. Keep melting.. keep melting… In the mean time Heat the water and boil it set aside..
4. Here you go.. It gets melted and and with in few seconds the color will go brown..
5. There the caramelization ends.. Once you saw the melted sugar like this , Add in the Hot boiled water to the caramelized sugar.. the reason of why i use the Hot boiled water here means.. Caramelized Sugar will go crystalized soon, So adding Boiled water Helps to dissolve the sugar easily..
6. Here is the chopped Cherries, Broken cashews, Raisins and Tutti fruity, add all these list to the pan and boil this for 3-4 mins in medium flame. this step helps the cashews and dry fruits to make soft easily..
7. Here All done and switch of the flame.. Drain out the Sugar water Separately.. keep under the fan for few mins to make them cool..
8. Once the Fruit get cooled Dust with some APF/Maida/Flour and set aside.. this Dusting helps the Fruits to sink to the bottom.. Now All done, Take a mixing bowl, Crack open a Egg and beat them well, Once done then crack open the second egg and beat them well..beat till they raise the foam..
9. Here is the Second whipped Egg, Now the third one and beat Like the Same previous step..
10. Add in the Olive oil/Butter/Sunflower Oil, And beat them well.. And Add in the Vanilla Essence and beat them again..
11. Now add the Caramelized sugar Water to the Egg ix and beat them well.. see the Beautiful color after the mix..
12. Now sieve the Maida/APF/Flour, Baking Powder, Baking Soda to the Egg mix.. And fold gently.. Im repeating Don’t beat the flour Just food very very gently then only you’ll get the super soft moist cake.. Now the dusted Fruits.. Again fold them Gently..
13. I should put this on top, I’m Sorry to paste the pic here.. preheat the pressure cooker for 10-15 without weight by placing a stand or tiffin box lid in the bottom..
14. Grease the Baking pan with oil/Butter and gently transfer the folded batter to the pan..
15. Use a Kitchen Gloves or Holder to place the Baking pan inside the Preheated cooker.. Make sure the cooker is hot enough and careful careful you might hurt your hands in this step..
16. Put the Flame to medium, and close the Cooker with out weight.. And bake the cake for 40-45 mins.. Keep a alarm, don’t forget to check after 45 mins.. Pretty indication, which i noted in baking in Pressure cooker, you’ll get a Nice cake smell after 45 mins.. once the aroma released then you are ready to open..
17. How to confirm the cake is done or not.. take a big tooth pick or kebab stick, Drop it slowly in the Mid of the Cake, if the stick comes out Clean then the cake is perfectly done.. if not.. Put the lid again and bake it for few minutes…